PeopleSoft/CMS/ERP Knowledge BaseHuman ResourcesHuman ResourcesFaculty Additional EmploymentFinding & Modifying a Faculty Additional Employment Academic Year Appointment

Finding & Modifying a Faculty Additional Employment Academic Year Appointment

This article covers how authorized users in a department can use the Temp Faculty module to find and modify an existing Faculty Additional Employment academic year appointment.

1. Enter search criteria such as Empl ID (CWID) and/or Department. Then click Search.

You can use the magnifying glass icon to look up a faculty's CWID by their name.

Find an existing value
  1. Enter search criteria such as the Empl ID and/or Department.
  2. Then click Search.

2. Click on the contract you want to view/modify if more than one contract meets your search criteria.

Search results

3. Review the appointment and make any changes. Click Save when you are ready to save your changes.

Appointment review and save

You will see a message at the top right of the screen when the appointment has been saved.

Next Step

The authorized college/unit approver must approve the Faculty Additional Employment appointment.

Need More Help?

For more information on the Faculty Additional Employment processes and whom to contact with questions about the processes, view the Faculty Additional Employment website.

For training and how-to assistance, contact IT Training at 657-278-5647 or [email protected].

For technical assistance, contact the IT Help Desk at 657-278-7777 or [email protected].


Add your comment

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.