Starring Events, Locations, Resources, & Organizations
This article covers how users can add events, locations, resources, and organizations in 25Live as favorites by starring them. This will add the item to your dashboard as well as move the resource to the top of any drop-down menu in 25Live that uses that item.
To learn about starring searches, view the article on creating event and resource searches.
1. Log in to 25Live.
2. Click on a tab such as Events, Locations, Resources, or Organizations.
3. Enter search criteria in the search by keyword field and click Go.
Basic searches should be sufficient to find the event, location, resource, or organization that you are looking for but you can also view the article on creating event and resource searches to learn about advanced searches.
- Enter search criteria in the Search by Keyword field.
- Click Go.
4. Click the star next to the event, location, resource, or organization that you want to add to your favorites.
5. If you do not see the starred item on your dashboard, you can click on the Refresh icon.
6. Now the item shows in your starred events/locations/resources.
To remove a starred item, simply click on the star icon next to the item.
Need More Help?
Please contact the IT Help Desk at [email protected] or 657-278-7777 for additional assistance with 25Live.