Accessing Absence Entry
This article covers how to access the Absence Entry page in order to view, report, or correct absence entries.
View How Do I Access Human Resources article for more details about accessing the Employee Homepage.
2. Select Report and View Absences under My Absence & Time Management menu under Employee Self Service.
- Select Report and View Absences to access the Absence Entry page.
- Notice there are additional training resources available:
- AM Time Reporting Tutorial: a tutorial on how to enter absences.
- AM Employee Training Guide: a user guide on how to enter absences.
- Partial Hours Conversion Chart: a chart showing how to convert a partial hour (i.e. 30 minutes) to a decimal (i.e. 0.5) for absences and time worked.
- Payroll Forms: a link to Payroll forms on the Payroll website.
- Faculty and Staff Pronouns: a user guide on updating your pronouns in CMS HR.
3. If you have multiple positions on campus, you may need to select the appropriate position from a list.
For training and how-to assistance, contact IT Training at 657-278-5647 or [email protected].
For technical assistance, contact the IT Help Desk at 657-278-7777 or [email protected].