Accessing Your Timesheet
This article covers how hourly/intermittent employees and faculty working on a Faculty Additional Employment Work Break appointment access their timesheet to report they hours they worked.
This timesheet is only to report hours worked. Some hourly/intermittent employees also need to report absences using the Report Absences feature. Check with your department timekeeper or Payroll if you are not sure if you also have to report absences.
View How Do I Access Human Resources article for more details about accessing the Employee Homepage.
- Select Time Reporting to access the timesheet entry page.
- Notice there are additional training resources available:
- AM Time Reporting Tutorial: a tutorial on how to enter absences.
- AM Employee Training Guide: a user guide on how to enter absences.
- Partial Hours Conversion Chart: a chart showing how to convert a partial hour (i.e. 30 minutes) to a decimal (i.e. 0.5) for absences and time worked.
- Payroll Forms: a link to Payroll forms on the Payroll website.
- Faculty and Staff Pronouns: a user guide on updating your pronouns in CMS HR.
3. If you have multiple positions on campus, you may need to select the appropriate position from a list.
Faculty who are reporting time worked for an additional work contract should be careful to select the additional work position and NOT their regular faculty position.
For training and how-to assistance, contact IT Training at 657-278-5647 or [email protected].
For technical assistance, contact the IT Help Desk at 657-278-7777 or [email protected].