Accessing Your Timesheet

This article covers how hourly/intermittent employees and faculty working on a Faculty Additional Employment Work Break appointment access their timesheet to report they hours they worked.

This timesheet is only to report hours worked. Some hourly/intermittent employees also need to report absences using the Report Absences feature. Check with your department timekeeper or Payroll if you are not sure if you also have to report absences.

1. Log in to your portal, access Titan Online, and locate the Employee Self Service section.

View How Do I Access Human Resources article for more details about accessing Employee Self Service.

2. Select Time Reporting under My Absence & Time Management menu on Employee Self Service.

Employee Self Service section

3. If you have multiple positions on campus, you may need to select the appropriate position from a list.

Faculty who are reporting time worked for an additional work contract should be careful to select the additional work position and NOT their regular faculty position.

Multiple positions

4. You can now start entering your time worked.

Main timesheet view

Need More Help?

For questions about your specific entries or reporting requirements for your position, contact your department timekeeper or Payroll at 657-278-2521 or [email protected].

For training and how-to assistance, contact IT Training at 657-278-5647 or [email protected].

For technical assistance, contact the IT Help Desk at 657-278-7777 or [email protected].


Add your comment

E-Mail me when someone replies to this comment

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.