How Do Students Access Titan Mobile?
This article covers how students can download and use Titan Mobile to access their Student Center using the iFullerton app on iOS and Android devices.
Please note that the screenshots in this guide were taken on an iPhone 6 screen. Titan Mobile is responsive, so it will display differently depending on the size of your screen.
Titan Mobile is available in the iFullerton app. If you already have the iFullerton app installed on your device, you will need to update the app prior to accessing Titan Mobile. If you do not currently have the iFullerton app installed on your device, it can be downloaded by clicking on the appropriate link below:
Login to Titan Mobile using the same username and password that you use to access the campus portal.
1. Open the iFullerton app and tap Titan Mobile.
2. Enter your campus username and password. Then tap Login.
Enter your campus username and password. Then tap Login.
Even if you are signed in to the iFullerton app, you will be required to sign in again to use Titan Mobile.
Navigating Titan Mobile
On the Titan Mobile home page, you can tap on an icon to access a Student Center service, tap the home icon to return to this home screen, or tap on the power icon to log out. The left menu is always available for you to navigate.
- To access Student Center services, tap on an icon on the home screen.
- Return to this home screen at any time by tapping on the home icon at the top of the screen.
- Log out of Titan Mobile by tapping the power icon.
- The left menu allows you to access the same services as the home screen and is available on every screen in Titan Mobile.
- You can also use your mobile browser's back button to navigate back to a previous page.
For some services such as Holds and To Do List, you will see a badge count if there are any notifications/items to be viewed. Tap an icon to view the items.
In this example, a list of all of the to do list items for this student appears.
Tap an icon to access additional services.
Some menus will have additional sub-menu items for you to select from. Keep tapping to drill down into the sub-menu options.
Tap hyperlinks for additional details.
Some services may offer additional information if you tap on a hyperlink or button.
This screen shows all holds on your account. Tap on the hold item name to view more details about the hold.
Use the left menu or tap your browser's back button to return to the previous screen.
Notice that for holds you are able to see the same detailed information that is available in your Student Center including what to do to clear the hold (if applicable).
- Tap the left menu to navigate to another service.
- You can also use your browser's back button to return to the previous screen.
Need More Help?
Contact the Student IT Help Desk at [email protected] or 657-278-8888 for additional assistance or with any issues.
For faster resolution of your issue, please provide:
- Your CWID
- a DESCRIPTION OF ISSUE
- the NAME of the DEVICE