This tutorial will be most helpful for departments that made changes to their courses (adding/deleting courses, updating pre/corequisites, changing staffing formulas, updating course descriptions, etc.) since the 2023-2023 catalog was published last April. If your department did not make any changes to their courses over the last year, they will remain as is.
For best practices, use the Firefox or Chrome browser:
- Go to: fullerton.acalogadmin.com.
- Sign in with your university Username and Password.
Click the Catalog Preview tab
Click Preview next to 2023-2024 working catalog
A new window will appear, showing a preview of the catalog homepage
Scroll down the gateway on the left and click Course Descriptions
On the Course Descriptions page, select the Prefix affiliated with your department, then click Filter
All active courses in your department will appear as a list. Click the printer icon at the top right corner of the page
A new window will appear
- Click Expand All Courses
Review your courses here. Please keep the following in mind:
- DO NOT print the course list (this defeats the purpose of saving paper).
- Only course change requests (descriptions, requisites, staffing formulas, etc.) that were approved up to the dean's level by Dec. 22, 2022, are and will be (for last-minute approvals) reflected in the 2023-2024 catalog.
What if I find any mistakes, omissions, typos?
- If any changes were omitted or if you spot any typos, we suggest copying the course(s) in question to a Word document (or email, if minimal) and using track changes or other kind of highlight to indicate the change(s).
- You can also reference the Curriculog proposal number in Comments. To find the number, go to the Curriculog site, locate the approved course change form and copy the four- or five-digit number from the URL.
- Submit your changes to your dean's office or designee, for return to Academic Programs
Contact Gail Matsunaga: x4095; or [email protected]