How Do I Access Campus Solutions?
This article covers how to log in to Campus Solutions (also called Student Administration) which is the campus's student records system.
Faculty and students are automatically granted access to Campus Solutions based on their role as a faculty or student. Staff must submit a Campus Solutions Access Request Form to request access. Faculty and students working on campus who need additional access must also submit a Campus Solutions Access Request Form.
1. Log in to the campus portal.
2. Locate the Titan Online widget and click on the appropriate icon. Or click on the Titan Online Apps button and select the appropriate icon.
Faculty and students who have requested advanced access to Campus Solutions may want to click on Student Admin to access the advanced functionality they have been granted access to.
- Faculty should click on Faculty Homepage to access their faculty-specific functionality and tools such as the Faculty Center.
- Students should click on Student Homepage to access their student-specific functionality such as the Student Center.
- Staff should click on Student Admin to access the specific functionality and tools that they have been granted access to.
- Class Schedule Search allows you to search through the CSU Fullerton Class Schedule in real-time.
- Titan Degree Audit & Planner allows you to access the degree audit tools (TDA).
- You can also use the Titan Online Apps cube icon to access your Titan Online apps.
3. You are now on your selected Campus Solutions homepage.
All users can use the navigation tiles to navigate in Campus Solutions. Faculty and staff also have the option to use the Navigator located in the NavBar.
View the Campus Solutions Fluid Navigation Overview for more information on navigating in Campus Solutions. Or view articles on adding navigation tiles to your Campus Solutions homepages, managing tiles on your homepages, or personalizing your homepages.