Adding Navigation Tiles to your Campus Solutions Homepages
This article covers how faculty and staff with access to Campus Solutions/Student Administration can add navigation tiles to their various homepages (e.g., My Homepage-1).
Want to learn how to move navigation tiles around? View Campus Solutions Tile Management.
Note you can also access your favorites using the Favorites icon on the left of your homepage.
- Click on Actions menu (three dots) at the top right.
- Select Add To Homepage.
5. Give your navigation tile a name. Then select the homepage where you want to add the tile. Or create a new homepage (if available).
- Enter a name for your navigation tile. You can also keep the default name that appears which is the same as the functionality (e.g., My Queries).
- Choose the homepage where you want the navigation tile to be added.
- Or, if available, create a new homepage by entering a name for your homepage and then click Add.
If you're not sure under what section the tile you want is located, you can click on a section to explore the options and return back to this screen if needed.
6. Select the navigation tile you want to add. Or click the left arrow to go back to the previous screen.
- Select the navigation tile you want to add.
- Click the left arrow to go back to the previous screen.
7. Continue adding as many tiles as you would like. Once you are done, click Save to save your changes.
For technical assistance, contact the IT Help Desk at 657-278-7777 or [email protected].