Program Change Form
Select 'Program' if you are going to make changes to:
- Stand-alone degree that does not have concentrations, options, or emphases associated
- Concentration requirements
- Option requirements
- Emphasis requirements
Importing Shared Core
Select 'Shared Core' ONLY IF you are going to make changes to the shared requirements of a degree associated with Concentrations, Options, or Emphases.
Import from University Catalog
To have the most current program information please use the current university catalog.
- Click on 'Acalog: 2020-2021 University Catalog'.
- In the first drop-down named 'Filter by field', select 'Name'.
- In the box that appears above the drop-down, enter a keyword from the title of the degree/program and click 'Search Available Curriculum' at the bottom.
- Click on the desired degree/program and you will be taken to a new page.
- Scroll all the way to the bottom and click 'Import This Item'.
Validate by clicking on validate and launch below. If an error occurs click on "Show me" to view the missing field.
Selecting Decisions will display your choices for the proposal. Select the radio button from the choices displayed. Finalize your decision by selecting Make My Decision. As an option you can decide whether or not you wish to leave a comment. If you wish to leave a comment, please write in the field before selecting Make My Decision.
You have now launched a program change form.