Running the Titan Degree Audit (Students)
This article covers how students can run their Titan Degree Audit (TDA).
For detailed instructions, view Accessing the Titan Degree Audit.
A "what if" major allows you to see what your Titan Degree Audit would look like if you switched majors and/or added a minor/certificate.
If you want to just run the "what if" TDA with an added minor or certificate, enter your current major in the Program field.
Note that undergraduate students are able to run a "what if" major for graduate/post-baccalaureate degree programs when considering applying to a graduate/post-baccalaureate program.
- Select a Career. Options include Undergraduate or Graduate/PBAC.
- Select a Program from the list of available majors and major concentrations (e.g., Sociology BA or Sociology BA with a concentration in Social Work).
- Select your Catalog Year.
3.3. The system will refresh to show your selections. You can clear your selections, add a minor, or add a certificate. Once you are ready to continue, move on to the advanced options in the next step.
- Click Clear Selections to make a change to your career, program, or catalog year.
- Click Minor to add a minor to your "what if" TDA.
- Click Certificate to add a certificate to your "what if" TDA.
5. If you are using Titan Degree Planner to plan your courses, place a checkmark next to Show Planned Courses to have your planned courses added to the Titan Degree Audit.
You do not need to refresh the browser or click the Update button while the process is running.
8. Once the audit has posted, you will see both a PDF and HTML version of your TDA. Click View Audit to view your audit.
Don't see the PDF yet? Try hitting the refresh button on your browser.
To learn more about how to interpret the information on your TDA, view the How to Interpret TDA article.
Closing all of the sections will make it easier to see which section(s) are unfulfilled and identify which course(s) you still need to take.
For missing requirements, the eligible courses that meet the requirement will show and you can click on a course ID for more information.
- Click on the settings gear icon at the top right.
- Select Log Out.