Finding and Modifying an Existing Requisition
This article covers how authorized Requesters can find an existing purchase requisition in CFS.
1. Log in to CFS from Titan Online on the campus portal.
2. Click on the CFS End User navigation tile.
If you have added Add/Update Requisitions as a navigation tile to your personal CFS homepage, you can just click on the tile on your homepage. You can view instructions on adding a navigation tile for more information.
- Click on the CFS End User tile.
- Or you click on the NavBar icon to navigate to NavBar > Navigator > Purchasing > Requisitions > Add/Update Requisitions.
3. Select Requisition & Purchase Order and then click Add/Update Requisitions.
4. Click Find an Existing Value.
5. Enter search criteria and then click Search.
It's recommended that you enter your name in the Requester Name field so only your requisitions appear in the search results.
6. Choose the requisition you want to view/modify from the search results.
If the Requisition Status is Approved, you will not be able to open it. Requesters can only access requisitions that are Open.
The most recent purchase requisition will appear at the top of the list.
Are you ready to send this requisition for approval? View instructions on how to send a requisition for approval.
Not ready to send for approval yet? You can simply sign out of CFS if you are done. You can return and find your requisition to continue working on it later.
Need More Help?
Technical issue with CFS? Contact the IT Help Desk at [email protected] or 657-278-7777.
Questions about how to do something in CFS? Contact IT Training at [email protected] or 657-278-5647.