Accessing PeopleSoft Access Request Forms
This article covers how campus faculty and staff can access PeopleSoft Access Request Forms in order to request specialized access to Human Resources, Finance, or Campus Solutions (Student Administration) systems.
Please note that the Access Request Form process is being transitioned from My Workplace to Adobe Experience Manager (AEM). At the moment, only the Finance Access Request Form has been moved to AEM; all other Access Request Forms are still in My Workplace.
All pop up blockers must be disabled prior to accessing the form. View instructions on Turning the Pop-Up Blocker On or Off.
What type of Access Request Form do you want create?
It is recommended that you use Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome to access Adobe Experience Manager (AEM). Do NOT use Internet Explorer.
1. Log in to the campus portal and access Adobe Experience Manager (AEM).
For more detailed instructions on accessing Adobe Experience Manager, view Accessing Adobe Experience Manager (AEM).
- Enter "adobe" in the portal search box.
- To create a new form, click Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) Forms Portal.
- To view forms that require your review/approval, click Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) Workflow Inbox.
2. Enter your campus username and password. Then click Sign In.
- Enter your campus username and password. This is the same information you use to log on to the campus portal.
- Then click Sign In.
3. Search for the Access Request Form you want to fill out. Then click on the launch button under Actions to start a new form.
- Enter search criteria to locate the Access Request Form you want to create (e.g., "Access Request Form" or "Finance").
- Click on the paper airplane launch button in the Actions column next to the Access Request Form you want to create.