How Does an Employee Review a PeopleSoft Access Request Form?
This article covers how an employee can review and sign their Access Request Form as part of the process to request access to PeopleSoft/CMS Human Resources, Campus Solutions (Student Administration), or Finance functionality.
Please note that the Access Request Form process is being transitioned from My Workplace to Adobe Experience Manager (AEM). At the moment, only the Finance Access Request Form has been moved to AEM; all other Access Request Forms are still in My Workplace.
All pop up blockers must be disabled prior to accessing the form. View instructions on Turning the Pop-Up Blocker On or Off.
What type of Access Request Form are you reviewing?
It is recommended that you use Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome to access Adobe Experience Manager (AEM). Do NOT use Internet Explorer.
1. The employee is notified via email when there is an Access Request Form pending their review. Read the email for more details and instructions.
2. To review the request form, log in to the campus portal and access Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) Inbox.
For more detailed instructions on accessing Adobe Experience Manager, view Accessing Adobe Experience Manager (AEM).
- Enter "adobe" in the portal search box.
- Select Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) Workflow Inbox.
3. Enter your campus username and password. Then click Sign In.
- Enter your campus username and password. This is the same information you use to log on to the campus portal.
- Then click Sign In.
4. Click on the Finance ARF that you want to review/approve.
You should have been taken directly to the My Tasks tab, but if you are on another screen, just click My Tasks to view all of the forms that are pending your review.
5. The form will open in a new tab/window. Review the Employee Information tab for accuracy. Then click on Finance Roles.
- Review the information on the Employee Information tab for accuracy.
- Then click Finance Roles to review the access being requested.
- Click Workflow Details to see details of who has initiated, reviewed, approved, or rejected this form as well as any workflow comments.
6. Review the checklist of roles and department fields to verify that what's being asked for is relevant to your work functions. Be sure to scroll down the page to view all of the information on this screen. Then click Signatures.
- Review all of the roles, department fields, and Approver/Requester fields to verify that what's being asked for is relevant to your work functions.
- Notice there is a scroll bar on the right; be sure to scroll to the bottom of the screen to review all requested access.
- Click Signatures when you are done with your review.
7. Review the Summary Comments (if any). Click on the Access and Compliance Form link to download and read a PDF of the Access and Compliance Form. Place a checkmark next to I certify that I have read, understood and agree to follow the Access and Compliance. Enter any comments you would like to add (optional).
- Review the Summary Comments (if any).
- Click on the Access and Compliance Form link to download and read a PDF of the Access and Compliance Form.
- Place a checkmark next to I certify that I have read, understood and agree to follow the Access and Compliance.
- Enter any comments you would like to add. This is optional unless you are rejecting the form.
- You will also see the Administrator and Initiator signatures on this screen.
8. Click Approve to approve the request. Click Reject to reject the request and send it back to the Manager. Not ready to approve or reject? Click the X to close the form.
If you intend to Reject the request, please be sure to add something in the Comments that indicates why the request is being denied or what needs to be changed about the request for you to approve it (e.g, add/remove access roles).
- Click Approve to approve the request.
- Click Reject to reject the request. Be sure to add a comment about the rejection!
- Click the X to close the request without approving or rejecting.
9. Click Confirm to confirm your selection.
Note that it's not recommended to enter a comment on this pop-up window. Any comments entered here will be added to the Workflow Details for the form, but may be overlooked by business analysts and other functional users who review the form.