How Do I Access My Workplace (New)?
This article covers how to log in to the campus portal and Titan Online to access My Workplace (New) functionality.
My Workplace (New) provides access to Electronic Forms, Workflow Processes, and Reports for Finance, Human Resources, and Student Administration.
Note that many of the forms that were once in My Workplace are now in Adobe Experience Manager. My Workplace (New) mostly serves as a way to access scanned documents and previously submitted forms.
2. Click My Workplace (New) in the Titan Online widget. Or select the Titan Apps icon and select My Workplace (New).
Note that you may still see a My Workplace icon. Generally you will not use that link, but you can try it if you are not able to find what you are looking for in My Workplace (New).
- In the Titan Online widget, click My Workplace (New).
- Or click on the Titan Online Apps cube icon.
- Then click on My Workplace (New).
3. In My Workplace (New), you can use the drop-down menu to select the category of forms you want to view and then select a form or search.
Some of the functionality in My Workplace (New) requires authorization or specific roles to access it. Contact the department who manages the functionality to inquire about requesting access. For example, for access to HRDI forms, contact Human Resources.