Accessing the Data Warehouse (OBIEE)
This article covers how to access the CSUF Data Warehouse, also referred to as OBIEE.
1. Log on to the campus portal and access Titan Online.
2. Click on OBIEE 11g - BI/Dashboards in the Business Intelligence section.
If you do not see the Business Intelligence section in your Titan Online, you may not have submitted an Access Request Form to request this access. View instructions on the Access Request Form process.
3. You're now at the Data Warehouse home page.
You're now on the Data Warehouse home page.
- Links to user guides and tutorials are on the left of the home page
- Click Dashboards to access a dashboard/reports.
- Recent contains the recent reports/tabs that you have accessed
- Most Popular contains the reports/tabs that you most frequently access
Need More Help?
For technical assistance with the Data Warehouse, please contact the IT Help Desk at [email protected] or 657-278-7777.
For questions about getting access to the Data Warehouse or how to use the reports, please contact IT Training at ittraini[email protected] or 657-278-5647.