Downloading Data in Data Warehouse
This article covers how users can download/export information from Data Warehouse/OBIEE to their computer.
This article assumes that you are familiar with accessing the Data Warehouse and have run a report where you want to download data.
Choose the format you want to export to.
- PDF (Adobe Acrobat PDF)
- Excel 2007+ (Microsoft Excel 2007 or above)
- Powerpoint 2007+ (Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 or above)
- Web Archive (.mht)
- CSV Format (Comma Separated Value; can be opened with Microsoft Excel)
- Tab delimited Format (columns of data are separated by tabs instead of commas; can be opened with Microsoft Excel)
- XML Format
3. Click Open to open the data in Excel. Or click Save to save a copy to your computer. Then click OK.
- Choose Open With Microsoft Excel to open the file now. Choose Save File to save the file to your computer now.
- Then click OK.
4. The file opens in the program for that file type. You can now save the file to your desktop and/or modify the appearance of the data.
The file may open in read-only mode. Save a copy of the file to your computer in order to modify the file.