Authorization to Release Records
This article covers how students can authorize the release of their information to specific individuals.
1. Log in to the campus portal and access the Student Homepage in Titan Online.
3. Click on Authorization to Release.
2. A new section will appear below the first authorized individual.
- Enter the First Name and Last Name of the person you would like to release information to.
- Create a four digit access code for this person to use.
- Enter an expiration date for this authorization. Maximum allowed time is one year from today.
- Select the Department for the records that you would like release.
- Select the records for that department you want to release.
- Enter a purpose of the release.
- Click the information icon to view appropriate purposes of release.
- Click the plus sign icon to add additional departments.
Need More Help?
For questions or assistance, please contact the IT Help desk: