Updating Class Preferences
This article covers how CSUF students can update their grading basis option or number of enrolled units after enrolling in a class.
Please check the Registration Calendars for the deadline to update your class preferences.
Not all classes allow you to choose your grading basis option or number of enrolled units, so you may not be able to update your class preferences.
1. Log in to the campus portal and access the Student Homepage in Titan Online.
3. Click on Update Classes in the left menu.
4. Select the class you want to update.
Be sure to click your mouse in the middle of the class information. Clicking the link in the Class column will open the Class Information screen.
5. Update your grading basis or units preferences. Then click Accept.
- Change your grading basis: Graded or Credit/No Credit.
- Change the number of Units for the class.
- Then click Accept.
7. Click Yes to confirm your changes.
8. You'll see a confirmation that the class was updated. You're done!
Need More Help?
Questions about registration/registering for classes?
Contact the Registration & Records Office at [email protected] or 657-278-7601. Or visit the Registration & Records Office in LH-114.
Technical issues in accessing Student Homepage or your campus portal account?
Contact the Student IT Help Desk at [email protected] or 657-278-8888.